ShenZhen Dodosun Technology Co.,LTD
Address: 11F, HaoTing Industrial Building, Gongming Street, Guangming District, Shenzhen, China
TEL: (86)0755-83906458 FAX：( 86)0755-83904258
1. Hard-working & self motivated, quick learning people
2. Good communication skill, integrity and professionalism, accountability for results are all important for this position
3. Have Automobile electronic products sales experience is advantage.
College degree or above with a concentration in Sales is preferred
1.Input shipping data into the System for shipment booking.
2.To follow up nomination cargo and keep overseas agent updated duly
3.To ensure customers' requirements are duly followed up and transferred to all concerned parties.
4.To answer queries, provide professional customer services including but not limited to.
5.To maintain close liaison with clients of all schedule/allocations changes/equipment situation.
2,At least 2 years experience in International Trade/Foreign Trade
2.Be familiar with MS Office
3.Excellent command of English (CET4 or above)
4.Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
5.Pleasant personality, customer focus and tactful telephone calls handling skills
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
1. Be responsible for cost variance analysis and allocation;
2. Monitor inventory price and movement, MVA rate checking and maintenances;
3. Identify cost issue, coordinate with Finance/Procurement/Manufactory teams to solve issue and optimize process to ensure cost accuracy;
4. Support business and cost projects, support internal and external audit;
5. Prepare monthly BS accounts reconciliation, analyse aged items and work out solution;
6. Perform monthly closing with accurate and timely outputs.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Finance / Accounting or relevant discipline;
2. Good accounting sense, analysis ability, at least 2 years' working experience, cost related experience is plus;
3. Familiar with accounting regulations and accounting practices;
4. Good team work spirit, positive attitude and can drive result under pressure;
5. Good communication skill, ability to build trust and gain support from across organizations;
1.Support outside sales to reach the sales target in corresponding product line. 2.Close cooperate with outside sales to provide high quality service to client.
3.Act as a backup of outside sales, main responsibility as following:
b)Quotation record update;
c)New client search;
e)Client files setting up;
f)Communicate with client for simple service.
4.Deputy of outside sales or other inside sales and close work with all team members.
5.Cooperate with other group/department to smooth the sales daily work, comply with company process and satisfy the client,
6.Provide the exact information of corresponding product line to sales coordinator for generating overview figure of sales group.
7.Perform assignment as required by sales Manager
1.University degree in engineering (or technical education/ Chemical degree) with sale business administration knowledge
2.Over 1 year assistant experience with sales area.
3.Excellent communication skills, mature personality, outstanding interpersonal skills and analytical ability
4.Energetic, diligent and determined working ethos
5.Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
6.Hardworking, self-motivated, and having a mind-set of team work 7.Customer Oriented
POSITION DESCRIPTION (TASKS)
Administration, tracking, execution and design of:o Product Packaging.
Product SPEC Sheets and Warranty cards.
Promotional and advertising graphic materials.
Website content related to a specific product or campaign.
Interpret the interior client's business needs and develop a concept to suit their purpose.
Estimate the time required to complete the work and provide quotes.
Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research.
Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts.
Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients or account managers.
Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work.
Contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
Demonstrate illustrative skills with rough sketches.
Work on layouts and artworking pages ready for print.
Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash.
Developing interactive design.
Commission illustrators and photographers.
Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (Traveling, objects lifting, special machinery operation knowledge, etc...)
EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
Professional degree: Required to have bachelor degree in Graphic design or similar.
Languages：Advanced Chinese (writing, speaking and listening).
Advanced English (writing, speaking and listening).
Desired: Some Spanish.
Experience: Required at least 2 years of experience in Graphic Design.
Software:Medium knowledge of Windows and Mac O.S.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC software (Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash)
Medium knowledge of 3dStudio Max.
Advanced knowledge in photography.
Special Abilities:High impact design skills.
Service and communication skills.
Attention to details and quality.
Supportive and problem solving.